Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center Inc.
Looking for Help? Click Here for the Office Location Nearest You
|Title:||Mental Health Manager|
The Mental Health Manager is responsible for supervision of the mental health and substance abuse professionals employed within the respective county. The Mental Health Manager coordinates the mental health and substance abuse services, assuring community-based services are provided when clinically indicated. Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Providing direct clinical services on a reduced caseload basis.
- Assuring the provision of the highest quality services to clients.
- Developing and implementing service delivery systems consistent with agency goals and objectives in conjunction with county needs and plans.
- Conducting clinical evaluations, including testing and assessments.
- Demonstrating dependability, adaptability, and initiative in work ethic and attitude, adapting to clinical, programmatic, and administrative needs.
- Representing the agency in the community.
- Providing twenty-four hour emergency coverage in staff rotation.
- Completing reports and maintaining records related to primary clinical responsibilities.
- Maintaining excellent cooperation and relationship building with agencies, schools, courts, law enforcement, medical personnel, etc.
- Providing crisis intervention, ongoing problem-solving, monitoring, and follow-up as needed.
- Demonstrating flexible scheduling to meet the needs of clients served.
Qualifications and Skills: Qualifications include a Master's level therapist, licensed in Wyoming, with a minimum of 3 years experience providing mental health and substance abuse services, and 2 years in administration/supervision. Applicants must be proficient in basic computer programs, and willing to learn electronic records system applications.
|Hours:||Generally Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with a designed 1 hour lunch break; participation in on-call schedule; flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the clients|
|Benefits:||Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefit package the first of the month following commencement of employment. This outstanding package includes medical/Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans. Annual leave, family emergency leave, sick leave, and holidays are also awarded. The Center covers workers' compensation, professional liability insurance, staff development opportunities, and an accredited e-learning program.|
|Contact:||Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center|
909 Long Drive Suite C
Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801