|Title:||Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist - Buffalo, WY|
The Licensed Mental Health Therapist is responsible for the provision of community-based services to clients when clinically indicated. Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Providing individual, group, and family therapy
- Participating in relapse prevention planning and self-help recovery groups.
- Conducting clinical evaluations, including testing and assessments.
- Developing and promoting family support and continuing care programs.
- Assisting in development of community mental health and/or substance abuse programs.
- Providing twenty-four hour emergency coverage in staff rotation.
- Completing reports and maintaining records related to primary clinical responsibilities.
- Maintaining excellent cooperation and relationship building with agencies, schools, courts, law enforcement, medical personnel, etc.
- Providing crisis intervention, ongoing problem-solving, monitoring, and follow-up as needed.
- Demonstrating flexible scheduling to meet the needs of clients served.
Qualifications and Skills: Qualifications include a Master's level therapist, licensed (or eligible) in Wyoming, with a minimum of 2 years experience providing mental health and substance abuse services. Applicants must be proficient in basic computer programs, and willing to learn electronic records system applications.
|Hours:||Generally, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with a designed 1 hour lunch break; participation in on-call schedule; flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the clients|
|Benefits:||Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefit package the first of the month following commencement of employment. This outstanding package includes medical/Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans. Annual leave, sick leave, and holidays are also awarded. The Center covers workers' compensation, professional liability insurance, staff development opportunities, and an accredited e-learning program.|
|Contact:||Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center|
909 Long Drive Suite C
Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801