Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center Inc.
Looking for Help? Click Here for the Office Location Nearest You
|Title:||Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist|
The Licensed Mental Health/Substance Abuse Therapist is responsible for the provision of community-based services to clients when clinically indicated. Responsibilities and duties may include:
- Providing individual, group, and family therapy
- Participating in relapse prevention planning and self-help recovery groups.
- Conducting clinical evaluations, including testing and assessments.
- Developing and promoting family support and continuing care programs.
- Assisting in development of community mental health and/or substance abuse programs.
- Providing twenty-four hour emergency coverage in staff rotation.
- Completing reports and maintaining records related to primary clinical responsibilities.
- Maintaining excellent cooperation and relationship building with agencies, schools, courts, law enforcement, medical personnel, etc.
- Providing crisis intervention, ongoing problem-solving, monitoring, and follow-up as needed.
- Demonstrating flexible scheduling to meet the needs of clients served.
Qualifications and Skills: Qualifications include a Master's level therapist, licensed (or eligible) in Wyoming, with a minimum of 2 years experience providing mental health and substance abuse services. Applicants must be proficient in basic computer programs, and willing to learn electronic records system applications.
|Hours:||Generally Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with a designed 1 hour lunch break; participation in on-call schedule; flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the clients|
|Benefits:||Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefit package the first of the month following commencement of employment. This outstanding package includes medical/Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans. Annual leave, family emergency leave, sick leave, and holidays are also awarded. The Center covers workers' compensation, professional liability insurance, staff development opportunities, and an accredited e-learning program.|
|Contact:||Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center|
909 Long Drive Suite C
Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801