Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center Inc.
Looking for Help? Click Here for the Office Location Nearest You
|Title:||Administrative Secretary - Buffalo, WY|
• Coordinate routine correspondence and communications, entering data and/or preparing correspondence, reports, etc.
• Greet, screen, and schedule clients according to need and assignment, and in accordance with the identified process in the office, to include the assessment and collection of fees and explanation of applicable agency policies.
• Prepare receipts for payments, performing all accounts receivable functions related to client accounts.
• Assure accuracy and timeliness of billing and insurance claims as needed.
• Prepare and submit data, reports, deposits and vouchers according to established schedules and deadlines.
• Respond to minor client requests and complaints, reporting all complaints to the County Manager.
• Establish and maintain clinical records, including the appropriate closing of files.
• Monitor security practices, timely flow of data, and destruction of files.
• Assure compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
• Monitor routine maintenance for building and property and present needs to County Manager or designee.
• Conduct inventory and order all office and program supplies and equipment.
• Act as receptionist according to need.
• Perform duties assigned as the Health and Safety Officer for the county.
• Conduct Completeness Reviews as directed, entering data on designated statistical report.
• Assist in the training of new staff in the county office as delegated by Human Resources Manager.
• Act as liaison with Central Administration regarding data systems, budget areas, and administrative time lines and reporting systems.
• Perform specialized duties and projects as assigned by the County Manager.
• Assure responsiveness to community agencies and the general public.
• Complete all assigned Essential Learning courses in the designated time frames.
• Maintain confidentiality in all interactions related to the agency, i.e., any records or client related information.
• Demonstrate flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the organization and the County office served.
• Assure availability to actively participate in staff meetings and other meetings as directed.
• Attend and participate in any scheduled supervision or performance evaluation process.
• Assure the application of and adherence to all safety standards and requirements by the agency.
• Understand and apply the principles of diversity in all interactions with office personnel, clients, and the general public.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Hours:||Generally Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm. Some evenings may be required for group coverage. Flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the clients|
|Benefits:||Full-time employees are eligible for an excellent benefit package the first of the month following commencement of employment. This outstanding package includes medical/Rx, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement plans. Annual leave, sick leave, and holidays are also awarded. The Center covers workers' compensation, professional liability insurance, staff development opportunities, and an accredited e-learning program.|
|Contact:||Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center, Inc|
909 Long Drive, Suite C
Sheridan, Wyoming, 82801